Lobby is: Up

Vana'diel Time

* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:44 am 

On behalf of Mithra Pride, I'd like to announce the creation of our first official Linkshell on Nasomi!

The Linkshell was founded in 2004, after the move from FFXI beta, and since then there have been many branches of it on various servers. I was honored to form the first official branch outside of Midgar in 2004 and the LS was of great success. Sadly after the addition of Abyssea, many members quit FFXI because we thought the heart of the game had been lost. We kept in touch via our website however and Facebook as well. When we saw the potential that Nasomi provided we were over joyed and Hellkat and I had two friends come over (Ladymynx and Snyee) to scout out Nasomi. They said the server was dedicated to the golden era of FFXI and we decided to give it a go.

The Linkshell is devoted to all things Mithra and is a newbee friendly LS designed to help other Mithra in their quests and adventures. The Linkshell only accepts Mithra (that is the only qualification) and general manners/etiquette are required. It is a social LS and roleplay is encouraged as well. People in the LS are treated like family and we help all members with quests, missions, or whatever they require within reason. We are a laid back bunch who just like to have fun and explore the wonderful world of Vana'diel.

If you wish to join the Linkshell, contact Prrsha, Hellkat, or any of the Pearlsack members.

The was created a week ago and is small thus far but we always find time to party with each other!

The member list is as follows:

Leader (Shellholder)

Prrsha

2nd in command (Has pearl sacks)
Hellkat
Sarucat
Perrrsia
Sakuro

Sackholders (Has pearl sacks)
Xanzabar
Purrfect
Kesshou
Jazmine

Members
Zofina
Darkangel
Oppa
Areil
Karith
Akika
Shysummer
Ariyaana
Zolaya
Sinr
Ashadera
Askren
Sukoto
Hellcat
Kataclysm
Catur
Gatamalvada
Kittycat
Todai
Soulofjaxom
Aselius
Futanari
and our fish mascot, Yarikarp. <'{{><

Our website is at http://www.mithrapride.org

We enjoy meeting you and having many adventures with you on behalf of myself and the group members!

<*{{>< <*{{>< <*{{>< There is always time for a Bastore Sardine break! - Califlower

Last edited by Prrsha on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 am, edited 17 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm 

The forums are finished at: http://mithrapride.proboards.com/

I will be gathering old MP members who are in 14 or have quit FFXI over the next two weeks. I still keep track of them via Facebook so they are still very good friends of mine. Make sure you give them a warm welcome! m(=^.^=)w

<*{{>< <*{{>< <*{{>< There is always time for a Bastore Sardine break! - Califlower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:11 pm 

Mrow, thissssss catssss will join the trrrrrrrribe!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 am 

Sackholders have just been promoted and updated. m(=^.^=)m

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:43 pm 

Aselius wrote:
Prrrrsh, i tried to find you later that day for a cats pearl, lets try again today!

If you can't contact me, I have added new sackholderrrs to the LS. Any of them can hand you a pearl if you wish. Kittycat finally got her pearl a few days ago. :3 What time are you on btw so I can trrry to be on? EST? GMT?