Lobby: Up

Vana'diel Time

* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:44 am 

On behalf of Mithra Pride, I'd like to announce the creation of our first official Linkshell on Nasomi!

The Linkshell was founded in 2004, after the move from FFXI beta, and since then there have been many branches of it on various servers. I was honored to form the first official branch outside of Midgar in 2004 and the LS was of great success. Sadly after the addition of Abyssea, many members quit FFXI because we thought the heart of the game had been lost. We kept in touch via our website however and Facebook as well. When we saw the potential that Nasomi provided we were over joyed and Hellkat and I had two friends come over (Ladymynx and Snyee) to scout out Nasomi. They said the server was dedicated to the golden era of FFXI and we decided to give it a go.

The Linkshell is devoted to all things Mithra and is a newbee friendly LS designed to help other Mithra in their quests and adventures. The Linkshell only accepts Mithra (that is the only qualification) and general manners/etiquette are required. It is a social LS and roleplay is encouraged as well. People in the LS are treated like family and we help all members with quests, missions, or whatever they require within reason. We are a laid back bunch who just like to have fun and explore the wonderful world of Vana'diel.

If you wish to join the Linkshell, contact Prrsha, Hellkat, or any of the Pearlsack members.

The was created a week ago and is small thus far but we always find time to party with each other!

The member list is as follows:

Leader (Shellholder)

Prrsha
Hellkat (is co-leader but has a pearl sack)

2nd in command (Has pearl sacks)
Synee
Ladymynx
Sarucat
Perrrsia

Sackholders (Has pearl sacks)
Xanzabar
Purrfect
Kesshou
Jazmine
Remitito
Sakuro

Members

Shysummer
Ariyaana
Ashadera
Sukoto
Hellcat
Catur
Aselius
Futanari
Taleka
Alistryn
Capwn
Rochwin
Mrspita
Catfink
Valkyrie
Janie
Sozo
Aruzef
Smithra
Softkitty
Gatamalvada
Sinr
Scumbledale
Shoshin
Searyew
Bootz
Lol
Lilyxix
Naveronasis
Mrhoneybadger
Ximena
Savannah
and our fish mascot, Yarikarp. <'{{><

MIA (Members who haven't logged into Nasomi in over a month or quit the server)

Oppa
Areil
Karith
Darkangel
Zolaya
Zofina
Askren
Soulofjaxom
Akika
Kataclysm
Kittykat
Todai
Scopple
Lunaria
Jetsia
Kiaralyon
Lani
Nyanchukai
Curecat
Ariannaona
Snowy

NOTE: This roster has been updated as of 3/24/2017

Our website is at http://www.mithrapride.org
Our Nasomi forums for events and contacts are at http://mithrapride.proboards.com/

We enjoy meeting you and having many adventures with you on behalf of myself and the group members!

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix <'{{><

Last edited by Prrsha on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 39 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm 

The forums are finished at: http://mithrapride.proboards.com/

I will be gathering old MP members who are in 14 or have quit FFXI over the next two weeks. I still keep track of them via Facebook so they are still very good friends of mine. Make sure you give them a warm welcome! m(=^.^=)w

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix <'{{><

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:11 pm 

Mrow, thissssss catssss will join the trrrrrrrribe!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 am 

Sackholders have just been promoted and updated. m(=^.^=)m

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:43 pm 

Aselius wrote:
Prrrrsh, i tried to find you later that day for a cats pearl, lets try again today!

If you can't contact me, I have added new sackholderrrs to the LS. Any of them can hand you a pearl if you wish. Kittycat finally got her pearl a few days ago. :3 What time are you on btw so I can trrry to be on? EST? GMT?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 am 

There was a issue with the server rrregarding the distribution of linkpearls. With Nasomi's quick actions, he has fixed the problem. Any kitties that have asked for pearls earlier this week but could not be trrraded one, please feel free to contact us. Pearl distribution is back in business. If you wish to be contacted in game for a pearl, just post below and I'll add you to the list of kitties that need pearls. That way a member can spot you in game and hand you one. :3 Thank you for your patience in the matter! =^.^=

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 am 

The next few weeks MithraPride is focusing on getting members to rank 3... however if you are a player who needs assistance in obtaining rank 3, the Pride would be happy to assist anyone in need while doing runs!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 am 

Now that members have obtained rank 3, our next goal is to obtain Kazham keys. If anyone not in the LS needs help, we'd be happy to take you along when we do runs in our {cat} {train}! Just send a /tell to Prrsha or Hellkat or post below! Nya~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 am 

RSE runs for mithra, will be open to all non-members if you wish to tag along. Just sent a /tell to any of the leaders on the roster before hand. Thanks also to the kitties who joined in the maze run a week ago, it was a blast! =^.^=

Also, next week we will be doing missions 3-1 and onward to rank 4. If you are interested in tagging along (even if you are not mithra) feel frrree to let us know! Note: Most of the missions will be from Windurst if at all possible due to the high volume of Windurstians in the shell.