Lobby: Up

Vana'diel Time
 
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:44 pm
Posts: 154
Please submit your party wipe photo's below.

To submit your photo's they will have to meet multiple criteria:
  • No alliances or HNM's - You knew what you were getting into...
  • Parties must be full - Six player parties only
  • Wipe must have at least 5 dead - If the healer is up that's ok
  • UI hidden - Press the scroll lock key
  • Names hidden - type /names
  • One screenshot per person per wipe - 2 people in the same party and the same wipe can submit
  • Screenshots are reccomended to be 1600x900 resolution or higher - The higher the better!
Posts violating the rules will be removed. No Q&A. Only photo's of you and your dead party mates.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 pm
Posts: 72
Aight I have to ask, is there a reward for this contest? lol


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:10 am
Posts: 60
Location: California
Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 274
Rulkar wrote:
Aight I have to ask, is there a reward for this contest? lol


you get to be on the front cover of some promotion for the server probably, whereever that may be. I doubt you get a reward for it lol

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 82
Kubisnaxx wrote:
you get to be on the front cover of some promotion for the server probably, whereever that may be. I doubt you get a reward for it lol
Kubisnaxx wrote:
Rulkar wrote:
Aight I have to ask, is there a reward for this contest? lol


you get to be on the front cover of some promotion for the server probably, whereever that may be. I doubt you get a reward for it lol


Cool. We'll just charge a simple usage fee for the content being used commercially.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 am
Posts: 2
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 274
Batistuta wrote:
Image


You didn't follow the rules LOL

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 274
Aperture wrote:
Kubisnaxx wrote:
you get to be on the front cover of some promotion for the server probably, whereever that may be. I doubt you get a reward for it lol
Kubisnaxx wrote:
Rulkar wrote:
Aight I have to ask, is there a reward for this contest? lol


you get to be on the front cover of some promotion for the server probably, whereever that may be. I doubt you get a reward for it lol


Cool. We'll just charge a simple usage fee for the content being used commercially.


I don't think Nasomi is paying anyone

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 21
That's still a pretty sweet wipe pic tho, Spook is a beast!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Party Wipe Photo's
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 am
Posts: 2
Hollywoodhavoc wrote:
That's still a pretty sweet wipe pic tho, Spook is a beast!

o(≧▽≦)o


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited