Welcome to Nasomi
Listed below are features new and old players alike should know about Nasomi.
- This page shows common camps. This list is not complete, so if you find something new, add it!
- Here is a list of all players currently with their party flag up.
- Level sync is enabled on Nasomi. This is a party leader-activated system whereby the level of all party members is restricted to that of a designated player. When this feature is activated, all members of the party will be able to receive an amount of experience points corresponding to the level of the designee, regardless of any initial disparity between them.
- Level Sync will remain in effect only within the area in which it is activated, and will automatically be deactivated for all members should either the party leader or the designee leave the area. For all other players jumping to new areas, synchronization will be deactivated only for themselves.
- Activating Level Sync will cause the status enhancement effects of all party members to be nullified. Since status effects such as Invisibility, Sneak, Protect, and Shell are cancelled (with the exception of effects granted through the use of an item ), please exercise caution when activating Level Sync, or when joining a party where the feature is presently active.
- The current maximum sync range can be found next to the population counter on the homepage.
|Player population||Sync range|
|200 ~ 300||30|
|300 ~ 400||25|
|400 ~ 500||20|
|500 ~ 600||15|
Field of Valor
- Fields of Valor is **not** enabled on Nasomi. This was a feature that was added later in the lifetime of FFXI then is the era that this server is geared towards.
- FOV promotes solo play, which is not the goal of Nasomi.
- Occasionally there will be a bonus EXP weekend, during which the rings are enabled. EXP Rings are not enabled under normal circumstances. Only the Emperor and Empress bands are enabled during the events.
Chat, Storage, Quality of Life Enhancements
- -Access them by hitting Menu → Menu page 2 → Storage
- No Bazaar tax in Lower Jeuno
- -Players are encouraged to set up their bazaar's there.
- All Auction House's are linked
- -AH Tax is reduced in Lower Jeuno compared to all other locations
- You are able to request a race change twice for the lifetime of your character.
Navigate to https://na.nasomi.com/account under the maintenance tab to begin your race change.
- You must meet **ALL** of the following requirements to be eligible for your first change
- Must have a job that is level 50 or above
- Must have a crafting skill that is level 30 or above
- You must meet **ALL** of the following requirements to be eligible for your second and final change
- Must have a job that is level 75
- Must have a crafting skill that is level 60 or above
- You must specify both the desired race and gender
- You will not be able to pick a new hair style, hair color, or face
Inventory & Storage
- Gobbie Bags are available to gobbie bag 10
- Gobbie Bags expand your Mog Sack and Satchel as well
- Mog Safe expansions are not currently functional
- Mog Locker expansions are functional
On Nasomi the following bags are enabled when you start out.
- General Inventory (30); Can be accessed at all times
- Mog House (80); Can only be accessed from Mog House
- Storage (x); Can only be accessed from Mog House
- Must place furniture in your Mog House in order to add space.
- Mog Locker (30); Can only be accessed from Mog House after unlocking it from Aht Urghan Whitegate
- Mog Satchel (30); Can be accessed in towns & Mog House
- Mog Sack (30); Can be accessed in towns & Mog House
- Mog Case (80); Can be accessed in towns & Mog House
To expand your storage (Satchel, Sack, General Inventory) you can do the Bag quests. The max quest is the 8th expansion.
For the basics of using these NPCs, you may want to check out this link. Keep in mind that this is a WIKI page, so some sets listed may not be implemented on Nasomi. Ask in IRC or in game if you have questions.
The Auction Houses in each of the nations, including Jeuno, Kazham, Rabao, and Norg are all linked together. This means players can place items on the Auction House from San d'Oria and someone browsing any other AH can purchase them.
Players are not limited to the number of items they can list per character on the Auction House. Players can place any number of items on the AH for sale so long as you don't check your “Sales Status” in the AH menu. Doing so will disrupt the AH menu, and become unable to place more items up for sale until you remove enough items so that only 6 are left up, or until the player changes zones or logs out of the game.
- Blist can be used; Friendlist cannot. This is because friend list was saved in the PlayOnline Viewer, where as blist is server side.
- ToAU Zones | They have been modified due to a "plague"
- ToAU is continuously being worked on and will slowly be released.
- Dynamis entry fee requires each player entering to have 50k instead of the 1mil hourglass.
- Jobemotes are in the game and do not require you to complete the quest to use.
- Sending & receiving items using the delivery box is not currently enabled to prevent an exploit. Please trade face to face.
- Players are urged to keep a “Scroll of Warp” in your inventory at all times. They can be purchased for 10 conquest points, from any gate guard in any nation, including Jeuno.