Seriously go read the rules here: http://nasomi.com/rules.php
How to get banned
TL;DR - You Do Bad Stuff, You Get De-Leveled or Banned
- Use hurtful or crude language
- Block someone's progression
- Trick someone
- Hacking, Use of third-party Programs or other manipulations, is bad mmm'kay?
- Be an RMT
- Badmouth someone else or a group of players
- You only wish you were a GM, stop pretending
How to get banned faster
- If a GM tells you something and you ignore it
- Open discussion of any exploits allowing others to reproduce the issue
TL;DR - You See Bad Stuff, You Report Privately.
- For harassment, I suggest that you ask the player or players to stop the behavior.
- If they continue or it becomes escalated please place the person/person's on blacklist using /blist add name
- Report via the server's ticket system: http://nasomi.com:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa
- TL;DR - You Add Troll to BList, You Have Happy Day
- The sharing of accounts is not permitted on Nasomi. Please keep your account information private.
- A guy on Nasomi once cheated on his wife, so his wife logged in and deleted his character.
- Lesson: Even if it's your wife, don't share.
- You may have up to 3 accounts/characters, total.
- 2 are able to be out in the field getting the EXPs
- The 3rd can be a crafting/boat mule
Multi-Boxing HELM Limitations
- The caveat to Multi-Boxing is for HELM.
- You may not have 2 accounts logged in and accessing the same zone if you are undertaking HELM Activities.
- Get a buddy and share the burden/loot if you want to use more than one person
Ashita add-ons / plugins
Check out Ashita for details about what is approved