The Tenshodo Showdown
|Starting NPC||Nanaa Mihgo - Windurst Woods (J-3)|
|Items Needed||Letter from the Tenshodo|
|Repeatable||Yes, after AF is complete.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|None||As Thick As Thieves|
- Talking to Nanaa Mihgo in Windurst Woods at (J-3) as a level 40+ Thief to start the quest and receive a Letter from the Tenshodo.
- Talk to Harnek at (J-7) in Lower Jeuno just inside the HQ for a cutscene and a Tenshodo Envelope.
- Before heading to Selbina, skip a step by heading to Beadeaux and stealing from a Garnet Quadav until you obtain a Quadav Stew.
- On Nasomi Garnet Quadav seem to have the highest steal rates, they may in fact be the only ones that hold the Stew. So focus on these.
- There are two teleport options to get to Beadeaux:
- Talking to Elfriede first makes no difference to steal rate.
- You can do this with your current level thief or with thief as a sub job on a high level job.
- Steal success rate varies wildly; even on 75 Thief it may take several attempts to successfully steal the stew.
- After you have obtained the Quadav Stew, travel to Selbina and talk to Elfriede at (J-9) of the Shepherd's Muster Inn for cutscene with Sneaking Tiger, who says you must bring him a Quadav Stew.
- Trade the stew to Elfriede for a cutscene and a Signed Envelope.
- Although not at all necessary to the remaining Artifact Armor quests, consider a peek at the contents of the envelope and remember the signature.
- Head back to Lower Jeuno and talk to Harnek for a final cutscene and to receive your reward.